Financial Modelling Online Courses
Financial Modelling Online Courses (Life time validity)
(Complete Financial Modelling Online Course)
Learn Excel, VBA, Dashboards, Financial Statements, Financial Modelling, Valuation, M&A
This online course is basically a combo of 8 different modules.
- Advanced Excel Online Training (Module 1)
In this module you will learn excel from scratch. In this part we have covered more than 100 basic and advanced functions and shortcuts of excel with practical examples. Know More
- Excel VBA Training Videos (Module 2)
You will learn Excel VBA from scratch. We have covered 50 top used commands. Know More
- Excel Dashboards Training Videos (Module 3)
In this module you will learn how to create charts and dashboards in excel. Know More
- Introduction to Financial Statements and Analysis : In this module, you learn all items of Financial Statements, Link between Financial statements, Important Accounting standards, Consolidation Methods and how change in one item of IS will affect the three Financial statements.
- Financial Modelling Basics (Module 4)
In this module, you will learn to make step by step financial models using excel. Know More
- Financial Modelling Case Study of Colgate Palmolive (Module 5)
In this module, we have prepared step by step financial Model (using excel) of a US based company “Colgate Palmolive”. So you will learn financial Modelling using excel with real example. Know More
- Financial Modelling for Oil and Gas Company: Learn basics of Oil and Gas sector, Business issues, projection parameters and make an integrated Financial model from scratch of Oil & Gas company.
- Relative Valuation Model in Excel (Module 6)
In this module, you will learn how to make company valuation using Relative Valuation Model (Trading Combs). Know More
- DCF Valuation Model in Excel (Module 7)
In this module, you will learn how to make company valuation using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation Model using Excel. Know More
- Merger and Acquisition: Learn how to analyze the impact of M&A deal with pre-merger and post-merger IS and BS.
152 total views, 9 views today