Manoj Kumar – MBA, CFA
Founder and Senior Trainer at Investment Banking Institute
Advance Excel, VBA (Macro), Access, Dashboards, Financial Modelling, Valuations, M&A
Manoj Kumar holds an MBA (Finance) degree from ICFAI University. He has more than 7 years of experience in
training Advance Excel, VBA (Macro), Access, Dashboard designing, Financial Modelling, Valuations and M&A.
During his experience, he got opportunity to provide training in various Universities and Companies including but not limited to Religare, WNS, Global Energy, IIT Delhi , Athenascl, GNITM, ICOFT, BITS Pilani, Amity University etc. His intense passion for knowledge transfer led him to start IB Institute and has trained more than 4000 students and professionals.
He has made more than 350 quality videos of 30 + hours on various subjects related to Excel and Finance which are being used worldwide for learning Excel, Macro and Financial subjects. These videos are very helpful to the training participants during and after the training. His free videos are ranked as No. 1 on “Youtube” with most popular keywords like “Financial Modelling using Excel”, “Financial Modelling step by step”, “Financial Modelling for Beginners”.
Training Experience highlights:
- Conducted 3500 Hours of training
- Trained more than 4000 students and professionals
- Developed 350+ videos on Excel, Macro and Financial Modelling, Valuations and M&A
- Trained Professionals working in Equity Research, Investment Banking and Project Finance and consultancy firms.
- Trained professionals of all levels including CEO, CFO, Associates and Sr, Analysts and others
- Conducted 40 + corporate training workshops
Mode of training:
- Face to Face coaching in weekend classes and Corporate Settings
- Online Videos based training
- Live Virtual Classes using Live Training Portals (Tools)
Companies benefited from his training includes but not limited to:
· Religare Amity University Creative Web Mobi
· ICOFP WNS Silicon Head Tech
· BITS Pilani Global Energy Prawah Infotech
· GNITM IIT Delhi Athenascl
2,693 total views, 3 views today